UAP: Financial Information and Consulting
The core competence of UAP is the gathering of financial information and consulting towards our clients. The main activities of the UAP Group include the financial press and news agency activities, and the financial consulting activities.
As news agency, we supply fast and accurate information from reliable sources, enhancing the value of the content to customers by linking it to a wide range of products from within the UAP Group. The main activities of the UAP Group include the production of financial information distributed in leading financial media such as the Wall Street Journal Europe, Financial Times, New York Times and Bloomberg.
Additional activities include financial consulting and financial international reporting. The UAP Group is a specialist in private equity, corporate finance and general banking, insurance and pension fund consulting. Our clients belong to Europe's leading banks, private equity firms and pension funds.
UAP gathers and selects information while at the same time putting it into perspective for its clients. Up-to-the-minute news coverage in words and pictures is backed up by eye-catching graphics, relevant background information and customized technical solutions.
The predecessors of UAP have been leading providers of high quality information since 1999 and it adheres to exacting standards in both its national and international coverage. As a group UAP is able to offer a comprehensive range of cross-media products and services from its various subsidiaries.
Of the 150 news agencies established worldwide, only a handful can match the UAP Group when it comes to independence and autonomy. It is this freedom from outside influence which boosts the reliability and attraction of the entire portfolio of products we are able to offer.
Over the last years, our consultants have handled a wide variety of assignments ranging from private equity research, risk surveys, management consulting and financial analysis for corporate clients including banks, insurance companies, pension funds and private equity entities.
Current projects: UAP News
- Interview with leaders of political parties in The Philippines about the new political climate in The Philippines for Bloomberg. An additional exclusive overview of the main economic developments in different sectors.
Current projects: UAP Events
- Preparation for The Forum: Investing and Private Equity Slovenia 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia, spring 2011
- Preparation for The Forum: Investing and Private Equity Bulgaria 2010, Sofia, spring 2011
Current Projects: UAP Consulting
- Management consulting for a large European financial IPO
Upcoming in depth market intelligence reports
- Private Equity and Investment Report Finland in the New York Times
- Private Equity and Investment Report The Netherlands in the Financial Times